The NIKE LEBRON 9 LOW is the first basket-ball shoe from the LeBron series the combines Flywire technology and Hyperfuse construction. Hold and cushioning have been improved in this shoe as well as traction ans stability. In spite the low profile, the Nike LeBron 9 Low offers great fit and speed. Sudden direction changes represent absolutely no problem and an ideal acceleration is self-evident, so that you will rock the court with this great low top basket-ball shoe!
- Brand: Nike
- Article name: Lebron 9 Low
- Material: Leather / Synthetic
- Color: obsidian / white / red
- Hyperfuse-upper for ultra-light resistance and breathability
- Extra protection on both sides for better stabilization of the foot
- Flywire-technology for super-light hold and control
- Max Air and Nike Zoom for cushioning and elasticity
- Flex grooves at the forefoot for flexibility
In 1964 track and field athlete Phil Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman founded the company Blue Ribbon Sports. At first the two sold sportshoes made by Onitsuka Tiger – today known as Asics – until they started with their own production. 1971 emerged the first shoe – a soccer model called „Nike“ - which carried for the first time the so called Swoosh. Bowerman and Knight asked a graphic design student to come up with the logo and paid her 35 US Dollars. Today the swoosh is one of the best known symbols worldwide. With a headquarter in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike is the biggest sporting goods producer today. Knight and Bowerman surely never dreamed of that.