The NIKE LUNAR HYPERDUNK 2012 basket-ball shoe support your game performance with the modern Flywire-technology. It offers extremely good hold with less weight. The cushioning Lunarlon-Cushioning refines the Nike shoe thank to a smooth but reactive impact protection. The shoe is equipped with high-top silhouette and mesh and synthetic upper in white, red and blue. Technology, optics and fit form the perfect match: super-sensitive cushioning, breathable mesh-upper, sophisticated traction and a dynamic it – what else to expect from a basket-ball shoe!
- Brand: Nike
- Article name: Lunar Hyperdunk
- Material: Leather / Synthetic
- Color: White / Red / Navy
- Flywire technology for weightless hold and slip-resistant fit
- Lunarlon-cushioning for cushioned impact protection
- Stable, light mid-foot shaft for better hold and stability
- Rotation point on the out-sole for best stability for sudden direction changes
- Breathable Mesh-upper
- Smooth foam cushioning on the collar for wearing-comfort around the ankles
- Flex grooves on the out-sole for flexibility ans smooth walking feeling
- Fishbone pattern on the out-sole for varied traction
In 1964 track and field athlete Phil Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman founded the company Blue Ribbon Sports. At first the two sold sportshoes made by Onitsuka Tiger – today known as Asics – until they started with their own production. 1971 emerged the first shoe – a soccer model called „Nike“ - which carried for the first time the so called Swoosh. Bowerman and Knight asked a graphic design student to come up with the logo and paid her 35 US Dollars. Today the swoosh is one of the best known symbols worldwide. With a headquarter in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike is the biggest sporting goods producer today. Knight and Bowerman surely never dreamed of that.