This week, adidas is taking over the sneaker world with a monster release of multiple NMD styles. Previous releases of the clean silhouette sold out within minutes. At least, this time you have a better chance of getting one because of the massive number of different color and upper options. A total of 10 adidas NMDs will be available on Thursday, March 17, 12 am midnight (CET) at KICKZ.COM
The adidas NMD is kind of like a lifestyle version of the Ultra Boost. While the Ultra Boost was meant to be a performance running shoe it received an unexpected echo in sneaker culture after Kanye West and other pop-cultural icons were seen wearing it. And it makes sense. It’s a clean shoe and the boost cushioning provides extreme comfort. So adidas decided to use the same formula for an innovative new sneaker that stays true to its roots.
The NMD_R1 combines elements of some highlights from the adidas archives with state-of-the-art performance technologies like boost cushioning and Primeknit upper. In particular, 3 running sneakers from the 80s inspired the NMD: the 1985 Micro Pacer, the 1986 Rising Star and the 1987 Boston Super. Check below for on-feet shots of some of the highlights as well as a complete list of NMDs releasing here at KICKZ.COM
You can find all 10 adidas NMD releases in our online-shop: click here.
Here’s a complete list of NMD styles releasing this Thursday at KICKZ.COM:
- S79158 NMD_R1 (MARCH CYCLE KNIT)
- S79159 NMD_R1 (MARCH CYCLE KNIT)
- S79160 NMD RUNNER (ES SPORT MESH)
- S79161 NMD RUNNER (ES SPORT MESH)
- S75230 NMD_R1 W Textile (Fashion SB Pack)
- S75231 NMD_R1 W Textile (Fashion SB Pack)
- S75235 NMD_R1 W Textile (BASICS)
- S75234 NMD_R1 W Textile (BASICS)
- S75233 NMD_R1 W Textile (Sport SB Pack)
- S75232 NMD_R1 W Textile (Sport SB Pack)