With the addition of the ANTI GRAVITY K1X have estabilished themselves on the basketball sneaker market with a bang. For the first time the ANTI GRAVITY receives a multicolored design – only adding one extra color to the well-known design, to be fair. The performance sneaker is repped all around the world and has been worn by Minnesota Timberwolves player Adreian Payne as well as numerous BBL players. It doesn't matter which court: blacktop or parquet. To hell with circumstances – the shoe that gravity forgot creates oppurtunities! Ask the best dunkers in the world. Dmitry 'Smoove' Krivenko, Rafal 'Lipek' Lipinski and Justin 'Jus Fly' Darlington all have chosen their key asset when they decided to wear this shoe.
The cushioning benifits from numerous high-quality inputs: It absorbs impact and turns it into energy – perfect for hard-fought pick-up games and fierce rebound battles. As you can see the ANTI GRAVITY isn't only part of streetwear nowadays. It also reduces the risk of injury majorly thanks to the dual EVA midsole!Particularly the performance ability showcases the hard work K1X put into their shoe. Don't ask what the people can do for you – ask what you can do for the people!
- Brand: K1X
- Product name: Anti Gravity
- Material: 100% Polyurethan
- Color: White/Black
- Tense cushioning for comfort and optimal fit
- TPU technology for dependable and comfy lacing system
- Padded mesh tongue for breathability
- Perforated upper
- Fitted sole, ideal for quick movements while assuring a low injury risk
- Ventilation system on side of shoe
- Dual EVA midsole for cushioning and durability
- Durable TPU upper
- Innovative forefoot area for flexible and higher vertical
- TPU heel pocket for better slip-on
- Anti Roll Outrigger on outsole for lateral stability
- Evertex coating for better impact absorption
- Enhanced heel area for more stability and perfect fit
The history of K1X began 1993 in Munich selling t-shirts off the back of a pick-up truck. The brand, which sees itself as a connector between the hiphop and basketball culture, is firmly established in urban lifestyle worldwide and featured in all relevant magazines. In 2002 K1X released their first own basketball shoe – the chiefglider – which was worn by Star-Foward Ron Artest in NBA games. Nowadays K1X is a major player in the global hiphop gear market and the only brand embracing a genuine basketball heritage, which is the focal point in all of k1x‘ endeavours, past, present and future.