- the ultimate baller bag with an extra netted ball pocket
- features seperate compartments for fitted hats, shoes and bling
- removable mesh sack for postgame laundry
- insulated cool drink compartment
- can be shouldered or worn as a backpack
- measurements ( height x width x depth ): 32 x 73 x 20
The history of K1X began 1993 in Munich selling t-shirts off the back of a pick-up truck. The brand, which sees itself as a connector between the hiphop and basketball culture, is firmly established in urban lifestyle worldwide and featured in all relevant magazines. In 2002 K1X released their first own basketball shoe – the chiefglider – which was worn by Star-Foward Ron Artest in NBA games. Nowadays K1X is a major player in the global hiphop gear market and the only brand embracing a genuine basketball heritage, which is the focal point in all of k1x‘ endeavours, past, present and future.