the SPALDING NBA GOLD PORTABLE
is a mobile basketball-hoop, which lives up to pro-standards. the ca. 122 cm wide backboard is made of see-through acryl-glass and due to the robust 'h-frame' board-strut plus boardcover, durability and safety are guaranteed. the durable, solid iron-steel 'pro slam' rim (standard-size) is equipped with a white all-weather net. the 'helix lift system' by spalding, with its ergonomic handle, allows an exact and easy height-adjustment of the basket up to 77 cm: from 2,28 m to 3,05 m!
- brand: spalding
- article name: nba gold portable
- mobile base: navigable, to be filled with ca. 128 liters of water or sand
- installation: effortless with detailed installation-guidance; on application at spalding with installation-help
- installation-time: ca. 3-4 hours
- offset: 36 cm
- package: 138 x 90 x 30 cm / 49,30 kg
- base for stability (122 x 99 cm), frontplate serves as rebounder
- round, shaft-system of 3 units (8,89 cm bore); 20° schaft-down-grade for max. playing-surface
- all-weather proof & stainless
- plus 25 euros shipping costs
Spalding and basketball – love at first sight. In 1894 the company founded by Albert Spalding manufactured the first ball for a sport which at the time was just three years old. With numerous technological innovations, like the Infusion or Never Flat ball, Spalding established itself as the world’s leading ball producer. Since 1983 it is also the official supplier of the world’s premier basketball league, the NBA, manufacturing not only basketballs, but also bags and basketball hoops.