the SPALDING NBA PLATINUM HELIX LIFT PORTABLE
is a mobile basket-asset, which lives up to pro-standards. the ca. 137 cm wide backboard is made of see-through acryl-glass and due to the robust aluminium-coverage plus boardcover, durability and safety are guaranteed. the durable, solid iron-steel 'arena slam jam ring' (standard-size) has a flexible suspension and is equipped with a white all-weather net. the spalding nba platinum basket-asset is handy, robust and stylish - fun and performance are guaranteed...!
the 'screw jack elevator system' by spalding, with its ergonomic handle, allows an exact and easy height-adjustment of the basket up to 77 cm: from 2,28 m to 3,05 m!
- brand: spalding
- article name: nba platinum helix lift portable
- mobile base: navigable, to be filled with ca. 150 liters of water or sand
- installation: effortless with detailed installation-guidance; on application at spalding with installation-help
- installation-time: ca. 4-5 hours
- offset: 52 cm
- package: 138 x 90 x 30 cm / 56,62 kg
- base for stability with waterstand-control (135 x 86 cm), frontplate serves as rebounder
- tetragonal, shaft-system of 3 units (10 cm wide)
- all-weather proof & stainless
- plus 25 euros forwarding charge
Spalding and basketball – love at first sight. In 1894 the company founded by Albert Spalding manufactured the first ball for a sport which at the time was just three years old. With numerous technological innovations, like the Infusion or Never Flat ball, Spalding established itself as the world’s leading ball producer. Since 1983 it is also the official supplier of the world’s premier basketball league, the NBA, manufacturing not only basketballs, but also bags and basketball hoops.