the SPALDING NBA PORTABLE HIGHLIGHT ACRYLIC
is a mobile basketball-hoop, which lives up to all expectations of a true baller. the ca. 107 cm wide backboard is made of see-through acryl-glass and the robust 'h-frame' board-strut guarantees long durability and safety. the durable, solid iron-steel rim (standard-size) is equipped with a white all-weather net. the 'telescoping-system' with its 6 assembly levels each of 15 cm, allows an easy height-adjustment of the basket up to ca. 60 cm: from 2,30 m to 3,05 m!
- brand: spalding
- article name: nba portable highlight acrylic
- mobile base: navigable, to be filled with ca. 106 liters of water or sand
- installation: effortless with the detailed installation-guidance
- installation-time: ca. 1-2 hours
- package: 112 x 86 x 25 cm / 27,64 kg
- offset: 27 cm
- base for stability (112 x 73 cm)
- round, shaft-system of 3 units (7,62 cm bore)
- all-weather proof & stainless
- plus 25 euros shipping costs
Spalding and basketball – love at first sight. In 1894 the company founded by Albert Spalding manufactured the first ball for a sport which at the time was just three years old. With numerous technological innovations, like the Infusion or Never Flat ball, Spalding established itself as the world’s leading ball producer. Since 1983 it is also the official supplier of the world’s premier basketball league, the NBA, manufacturing not only basketballs, but also bags and basketball hoops.